Friday, June 22, 2007

Day at the park.

Well yesterday was a big day for the kids. Called Brennen and arranged to meet him Jessie, Landon, Daniel and Paxton at the Mound Elementary play ground. It’s been cloudy and rainy around here all week which made for some interesting times at the play ground. Shenzi went too of course and she had as much fun as the kids did. Shenzi was well behaved and did not run off. I have videos as well but with a land line it takes to long to upload so I’ll burn them on to a CD and send it along to you. Larina has no fear of anything, mom thinks its because she wants to do what the boys do and doesn’t think about what she is really doing. So on with the picture show.

Well I'm having some trouble with this blog so what you see is what you get. Sorry

Tyler after Terabitia

Chase swinging Larina and picking her flowers.

Packman with dad at the park.

Chase Tyler

Larina was asleep when we got

there I put her on a blanket took

about 5 seconds to figure out

where she was.

Jesse, Brennen, Paxton and Larina.

Daniel, Landon and Chase.

Tyler’s it.

Shenzi needed a break didn’t last long.



I ain’t goin and you can’t make me.

Enough of the small fry

stuff I want the big slide.


Larina!

Shenzi and her new friends.

If the boys can walk this thing so can I!

Landon giving Larina a helping hand.

I could have done without Brennen’s foot.

Larina clean. Larina not so clean.


Also the boys talked me into getting Terabithia with their allowance and it had them crying at the end.


Speaking of which.


The End





No comments: